The compact, alloy framed Black Thunder features a tough oversized headtube, oversized alloy bar and stem as well as a replaceable derailleur hanger. Add to that a rear derailleur guard and it's pretty much bombproof! Light and strong alloy suspension forks, matched to quality disc brakes and Shimano gear should see it getting passed down from sibling to sibling. Fast rolling and grippy tyres are perfect for ripping up the neighbourhood or the local dirt paths.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BLACK THUNDER 1 MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Burly alloy frame with tough integrated headtube and replaceable derailleur hanger
- HL Zoom fork with 80mm of travel
- Disc brakes for responsive braking, rain, hail or shine
- Alloy cranks and 21 speed gearing with a tough cassette hub
- Oversized alloy bar and stem with a light alloy seat post