The compact, alloy framed Black Thunder features a tough oversized headtube, alloy bar and stem as well as a replaceable derailleur hanger. Light and strong alloy suspension forks, matched to Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano gears will ensure it's passed down from sibling to sibling. Wide 2.6" tyres soak up every bump in the pavement or dirt and are perfect for ripping up the neighbourhood or the local bike trails.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BLACK THUNDER LE MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Burly alloy frame with integrated headtube and replaceable hanger derailleur
- Alloy HL Zoom fork with 80mm of travel
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes combine with 2.6" wide tyres for ultimate grip and braking
- Shimano cranks and 21 speed gearing with a tough cassette hub
- Oversized alloy bar and stem with a light alloy seat post