The brand new Oppy S Heritage Bike features a lightweight, retro-cool, butted Cr-mo frame and lugged fork with disc brakes. Dialled ‘gravel’ geometry, combined with wide rims and rubber, makes it equally at home out in the dirt, or thrashing through the city traffic. Smartly designed frame with eccentric bottom bracket, derailleur hanger and removable cable guides, plus a rear hub that will take 8, 9 or 10sp cassettes, mean swapping to a full drive train is a breeze.
- Light, butted Chromoly single speed frame that can convert easily to gears
- Light Chromoly lugged fork with sealed bearing FSA Orbit MX headset
- Promax Render disc brakes
- 8/9/10sp rear cassette hub with single speed cog/spacers for optional addition of gears
- All braze ons for racks and fenders front and rear plus removable gear cable guides