The Oppy S1 Heritage Bike features a lightweight, retro-cool, butted Cr-mo frame and lugged fork with disc brakes. Dialled in ‘gravel’ geometry, combined with wide rims and rubber, makes it equally at home out in the back-and-beyond, or thrashing through the city traffic loaded up with racks, fenders and panniers. Quality sealed bearing FSA headset, Shimano drivetrain/splined cranks and full Shimano cables, for years of trouble-free riding.
- Light, double butted Cr-Mo frame with CNC Breezer dropouts,CNC headtube, seatclamp and rack/fender mounts
- Light Cr-Mo lugged fork with bulletproof, sealed bearing FSA Orbit MX headset
- Promax twin piston disc brakes with full Shimano cables
- Full Shimano Claris drivetrain, cables and splined Shimano cranks
- Tough wheels with alloy, cassette disc hubs, Alex cross rims and puncture proof 35mm wide tyres